ACCESSORIES//rings and cat

 for new year i bought myself only rings...because one of my goal in this year is to extand my ring collection so that my homemate can use her rings...(thanks sweety for having the best rings) and at the top of this list there are  huge amethyst  and  shield ones...i bought this amethyst ring at a fair for christmas presents and im looking for a one un-processed one with chrystals...and the shield one is from H&M...i think rings are the only think i bought from the new H&M stores in İstanbul but im gonna check the stores ones again...its been a massive chaos since they are open...

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cleo!
    I really love your blog!

    Those rings are incredible! and that kitty is so cute :)

    x commepolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that you found the armour ring here in Istanbul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh lucky me...at my 2nd visit it was not there anymore!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set of rings. Love the middle one especially.

    http://lipstickboudoir.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the H&M one ! Want to see all your rings collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh love all of these ring, expecially the armor ring!

    cute kitty!

    love your blog, I will follow you, follow me back ;)


    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the rings!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. From where is the biggest ring! I´m in love with it!:)

    enamodeuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is very informative and enjoyable article. love to read it.
    balance-bike NZ

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Best content i ever saw about accessories, get the best Modular Kitchen Chennai for your home.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for all your comments