WISHLIST//ohh this spring will be fun!!!

oh pretty spring please hurry up...the weather is crazy when you think 'yes finally spring is here' it turns and gets even colder!!!  i cant wait for spring because its one of the best fashion season ever...i love the idea of all colorfull outfits...even winter means black to me:) so i wanna get into the mood of spring as soon as possible which means closet cleaning to me:) it really helps, you should try:) and here are some picks i will shop after cleaning that big mess...and welcome spring!!!!!  hhhuuurreeeyyyyy...............
             -color block shirt from Zara
             - white Converse shoes ( the best and the most comfy shoes ever...i need a new pair since mines are dead)
             - bright pink flat shoes...the ones in the picture are from Tory Burch
             - House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea sunglasses...i really love them they remind me of the ones from Giles
            - Acne knit top...great for cool spring days!!!i must have one
            - Zara bright yellow pants....acually i want this pants in every color in the stores:)
            - Furla Candy bag...this is the best bag of the season and its budget lover:)
            - American Apparel nail polish...love the colors and they will make a balanced look with bright colored clothes
            well i guess thats it for now...im trying to make a new closet for myself since im sick of mine right now...so this list will be longer soon:) what is the trend you like this spring??
FOR MORE POSTS TO COME Follow cleo

19 comments:

  1. Hi Cleo. I love these pics. the colors are so fun. amazing post. super glad I found your blog. I'm following now, I hope you will to. My sites all about celebrity fashion by an LA stylist. swing by and see breaking news from Rachel Zoe's former assistant Brad, who shared a secret with Fash Boulevard first and get a first look at Zoe's new baby. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the American Apparel nail polish and the color block shirt! I can't wait for Spring to get here so I can wear cute Spring and Summer clothes! haha

    XOXO Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colorblocking!
    X

    Start dreaming on www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colours! : )

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  5. colourfull spring !!! love it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah let the colors come to me. love the pink shoes, so adorable and fun. I'm not sure about the bag, not the biggest fan. but the nailpolish look smashing, such fun candy colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those colours! and the furla candy bag is gorgeous. i wish i could have my own one. :D
    xoxo

    http://readingabadromance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the spring colors you picked for the nail polish! The blue is def my favorite! Might need to stop by AA :)


    love from San Francisco,

    http://www.brittandwhit.com

    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  9. there's a surprise for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bright colors are perfect for the summer! I would love to get my hands on one of those Furla bags!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeahhhhh i loveeeee spring especially when we have color block in our head!!


    http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that colourblock dress from Zara. Hope they have it in shops over here. I've also been looking to get a pair of bright coloured trousers. Yellow might just be the way to go

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those Converse's are awesome! & I'm definitely loving the colour blocking trend, pulling it off however is a different matter lol :)



    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog and it's preety cool!
    Lovely outfits..

    xoxo
    chara
    http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for all your comments