INSPIRATION//jewel colors

i love the jewel colors at winter!!!especially reds,pinks,blues and love them all together...they look so fresh and energetic when the weather is grey and depressing but the main thing for me is the fabric....because its hard to pull them all together in the right way...if the fabrics look cheesy you would look bad not matter what...and adding some natural color as accessorise, it would be balanced!!! what is your fav color for this winter?
Maison Michel Joan headband  Mulberry clucth bag,Red slim pants ,Pink Acne sweater ,DKNY pink blouse ,Allison Daniel sparkle stone ring ,YSL arty oval ring

13 comments:

  1. They would certainly all brighten up the current weather im experiencing!

    http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say I'm in love with the peacock blue! Just posted some cords in that color, come check it out! Need some color uplifting in this coldness!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, great blog you have :D
    thees are beautiful

    xoxo
    come check out my giveaway if you want

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love jewel tones in the Winter for this exact reason! They cheer up the dreary weather, which I abhor so much. I wish it could be Summer all year round! I would be such a happy girl!

    I really love those trousers in the collage too, btw. They're so wonderful. They would totally make me re-think my "no pants" rule! Do you know which brand/designer they are?


    xoxo coco
    http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. coco babe i add the brands too:))
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty collections as ever. I do like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta todas las prendas que has puesto!
    Un besazo enorme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look, the colours are soo perfect for spring!:D

    enamodeuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that ring with gold and blue from YSL is gorgeous!!

    Visit my blog if you like and follow me:)

    xx

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love everything. Especially the feather headband :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for all your comments